We strive to keep these promises to our students, parents, and each other.
1. We promise to put Christ first as we treat everyone with dignity and respect at all times. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." - John 13:34
2. We promise to build and nurture a safe and healthy environment across our entire campus. "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock." - Matthew 7:24
3. We promise to strive for Christ-centered excellence in all we do as we work within our gifted areas. "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." - Colossians 3:17
4. We promise to be good stewards with all that God blesses us with, including our finances and facility. "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." - Luke 16:10
5. We promise to never major on the minors as we respect the spirit of the law instead of the letter. "He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." - 2 Corinthians 3:6
6. We promise to be accountable to the Lord and each other at all times. "This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful." - 1 Corinthians 4:1-2
7. We promise to handle all conflict quickly and lovingly, using the Matthew 18 principle when appropriate. "If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over." - Matthew 18:15