Thank you for considering LLC. We can't wait to meet you.
Choosing a school for your child(ren) is a big decision, and we want you to know we understand how daunting the process can feel. We have designed an admissions process that helps students and parents feel confident that LLC will meet their unique education and life-lesson goals and needs.
It's always nice to hear from other parens and students, so be sure to take a look at our testimonials.
Read about our enrollment process and find the necessary documents below. Contact us when you're ready to get started—we can't wait to hear from you.
The following three action items are necessary for new students to enroll at LLC.
- Interview completed with John Zylka, Founder & CIO, by parents and student(s)
- Interview completed with Dianne Turner, LLC’s Director of Academics, by parents and student(s). Administrators have the discretion to invite additional staff into the interview as they see fit.
- Meeting with John Aunins, DIO, with all paperwork submitted, which includes:
- Student application
- Application fee
- Tuition form and tuition payment made (or arranged)
- IEP (Individualized Education Program) documents
- Health forms
- ER forms and transcripts
- Any other documentation requested after interviews with John Zylka and appropriate administrator
Once these crucial interviews have taken place and all forms are completed and submitted, an LLC administrator will contact you regarding acceptance and your student’s official start date. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for this response after completion of the application process. We use this time to prepare a proper welcome for the new student, making this transition a great experience for everyone.